Opportunities & Benefits
- Help forge a common agenda for New York City’s building industry, working with the overall design, construction and real estate community.
- Participate with committees, task forces, and special events involving industry leaders and public officials of diverse backgrounds and experience.
- Support political action on behalf of industry positions on major infrastructure investment, streamlined and effective government procedures, and enhanced public perception and recognition.
- Receive timely information and communications on industry-related change and progress, including frequent newsletters and alerts.
- Identify with the City’s largest industry and one of its most important economic engines.
New Member Benefits
In addition to all Membership Benefits, new members receive the following additional benefits during their first year of membership:
- A complimentary invitation to the next Construction Industry Breakfast Forum
- Highlighted listings in the Building Congress Membership Directory and on buildingcongress.com
Click on any of our membership levels below to learn more:
- Innovators - $20,000
- Industry Leaders - $15,000
- Chairman's Club - $11,000
- Director's Council - $8,250
- President's Council - $5,500
- Sponsors - $2,750
- Members - $1,650
SPECIAL RATE - To encourage small minority, disadvantaged, and women-owned businesses to join the Building Congress, a special $1,100 Membership is available for certified M/D/WBE’s. Please provide a copy of certification with Membership Application. Please note that this level is only available to businesses earning under $1M in gross revenue.
Becoming A Member is Easy!
Attn: Membership Department
1040 Avenue of the Americas, 21st Floor
New York, NY 10018
Membership entitles up to four people from your firm to be on our mailing list. Each will receive all mailings of the New York Building Congress.