This award is bestowed annually to recipient(s) in recognition of outstanding public service above and beyond the normal scope of their responsibilities.
The award honors the extraordinary legacy of George A. Fox, P.E., a man of enormous vision and dignity. While Mr. Fox inspired our industry through his unsurpassed construction expertise, creating this award in his name also celebrates his exceptional commitment to New York City, to the education of its youth, and to the highest standards of public service.
- 81st Anniversary Leadership Awards Luncheon (2002)
- Commissioner Kenneth Holden & First Deputy Commissioner Michael Burton
New York City Department of Design and Construction
- 82nd Anniversary Leadership Awards Luncheon (2003)
- Richard Kahan, Anthony C.M. Kiser, Preston Robert Tisch
Co-Founders, Take The Field
- 83rd Anniversary Leadership Awards Luncheon (2004)
- Jordan L. Gruzen, Ernest Hutton, Marcie Kesner
Co-Chairs, New York New Visions
- 84th Anniversary Leadership Awards Luncheon (2005)
- Susan L. Hayes
President, Cauldwell Wingate Company
- 85th Anniversary Leadership Awards Luncheon (2006)
- John V. Magliano
Chairman/CEO, Syska Hennessy Group
Robert E. Selsam
Senior Vice President, Boston Properties, Inc.
- 86th Anniversary Leadership Awards Luncheon (2007)
- Peter L. DiCapua
COO, ATCO Properties & Management, Inc.
- 2008 Industry Recognition Dinner
- Richard L. Tomasetti
Founding Partner, Thornton Tomasetti, Inc., Chairman NYBF
- 2009 Industry Recognition Dinner
- Frank J. Sciame
Chairman and CEO, Sciame Construction LLC
- 2010 Industry Recognition Dinner
- Milo E. Riverso
President, STV Group, Inc.
- 2011 Industry Recognition Dinner
- Cherrie Nanninga
Chief Operating Officer, CBRE Tri-State Region
- 2012 Industry Recognition Dinner
- Richard Ravitch
Former Lieutenant Governor of New York
- 2013 Industry Recognition Dinner
- J. Robert Mann Jr.
Chairman, E-J Electric Installation Co.
Anthony E. Mann
President and Chief Executive Officer,
E-J Electric Installation Co.
- 2014 Industry Recognition Dinner
- Raymond Quartararo
Vice Chairman, Jones Lang LaSalle
- 2015 Industry Recognition Dinner
Association of Contracting Plumbers of the City of New York, Inc.
2017 Industry Recognition Gala
Rick Cotton, Executive Director, The Port Authority of NY & NJ